Robert Drysdale is a former Worlds and ADCC Champion. According to his grappling record, he’s Probably the most accomplished American Grappler of his generation.
- 1st place in the 2007 ADCC Open Division
- 3rd place in the ADCC -99 kg Division
- 2nd place in the BJJ World Championships 2007 (IBJJF/CBJJ)
- 3rd place in the BJJ World Championships 2007 – Open Division (IBJJF/CB)
- 3x times BJJ World Champion 2005 (IBJJF/CBJJ)
- 1st place Black Belt World Championships 2005 (CBJJO)
- 2x National Brazilian National Champion 2004 (IBJJF/CBJJ)
- 1st place in the Brazilian National Championship 2004 open division (IBJJF/CBJJ)
- 3rd place World Championship 2004 (IBJJf/CBJJ)
- 1st place in the Scandinavian open 2004
- 1st place in the Scandinavian open 2004 absolute division
In a video below Robert demonstrates a workout routine that he built for Grappling fighters and competitors. His program is designed to challenge the muscles to stabilize and become more explosive while also increasing power and endurance.